Sunday, January 4, 2015

Qualified...

Every now again I wonder if God made a mistake when he made me a wife and a mother. Everytime, I get the same answer, NO. One of my greatest  fears in life is failing, failing my husband, my kiddo , God etc; but I'm reminded everyday without failures success wouldn't exist.

So when God decided to change my life drastically; from a happy independent single woman to being a wife and mother, well I was petrified. I didn't think I was equipped to do or be either of those  things. Each day it was something  and each  day God kept whispering to me "you did it" , "see that wasn't so bad".

Now please know I'm still trying to figure it out, but on those days were I feel inadequate I just think back to God's word " It is not that we are qualified to do anything on our own. Our qualification comes from God." 2 Corinthians 3:5 NIV.

So, if your reading this thinking "I'm  not going to make it" , "I don't know what I'm doing". Just stop, take a deep breath & remember God has already qualified you to do the job.

Blessings,
The Exquisite Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment